Getting to Know...............

Getting to Know.........................................................Lisa Greedy

Lisa is a regular at Hybrid and the comment I get most from other people about her is how much of a goer she is. Lisa is certainly that, the harder it gets the more she shines. Lets get to know more about Lisa.


Lisa....the tougher it is the brighter she shines

How did you discover Hybrid?Word of mouth, decided to try out a couple of classes to see which ones I liked best, before I knew it I was trying more and more out; now I am at any class I can get to! Usually 8 week, 9 at the moment with Tough Mudder training.

What were your thoughts after your first class at Hybrid?
Really positive energy, felt pumped and alive! Actually looked forward at getting back.

Favourite Hybrid Class?
That's a tough one.

Favourite Hybrid exercise? 
Body Makers

Exercise your not so fond of?
Wall Ball

What changes in your health, physique and performance have you observed since starting at Hybrid?
Loads more energy, toned muscle, stronger core, clearer mental health, loads more endurance and weight loss.

Tell us something no one knows about you or people would be surprised to know about you?
I have a degree in Children's Writing.

What is your favourite music to workout too?
Florence and the Machine, Black Eyed Peas, Edward Sharp & The Magnetics, Flo Rida, Pink, Pearl Jam, Train.

Which Hybrid member inspires you most and why?
Jenny Harley. She is so fit, strong, healthy, happy, fun, caring, and kind. She encourages me when I feel I gotta dig dip!

Proudest accomplishment thus far at Hybrid?
Mastering RIDE, Rope climbing, and Burpess for Bubs

What are your goals for 2012? 
I am excited about Tough Mudder, Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb, Publish a Children's book, get motorcycle licence. Have achieved a huge goal on my list already this year which was to shave my head.

One word to describe you?
Determined

One word to describe Hybrid?
Positive


Thanks Lisa, we have witnessed a great transformation, Lisa shows get commitment and determination everytime she comes through the Hybrid doors. Can't wait to see your book published.