What has shapened your life?

We all have gone through life and been shaped along the way by influences and experiences. We will continue to go through life and continue to be shaped by others. Obviously we are shaped by our early experiences with family and friends, I know my Mum has had the biggest influence on myself, a widowed lady that raised 3 kids and did a remarkable job.

As we grow though we find our own interests and are shaped by these, we may have an experience in life that sets us on a change of course. For me I found a shaping experience in music, I obviously do not look like the muso type but I have a true passion for music. I still remember the first time I saw Pearl Jam's Alive film clip, that clip changed me forever. My love for PJ is insurmountable and I am proud of the fact, I have even been in a fight defending this band.

So what is my point with this blog? the point is that now that I run Hybrid Fitness I want to have a life shaping influence on those people that come in contact with. I want people to continue to grow and be shaped and I want to share in this and help with this. Health and Fitness has obviously also played a big part in my life and I feel very blessed I have the opportunity to help shape peoples lives through my passion.

So what has shaped your own life? Are you ready to continue to grow and progress? I am what I am thanks to my family, friends to music, sport and fitness. I continue to grow with my interactions at the gym, new people, new influences. HYBRID is here and we want to share peoples experiences, journeys and help shape your life into a healthier and happier you through fitness.

and here it is, the acoustic version of the song that helped shaped who i am. Be proud of who you are and continue to grow.